1/02/09

In the mood to Scrapbook.....

By this time in Rylee's life, she already had 3 scrapbooks! Brody is now 4 1/2 months old and I am making his third (ish) page! Poor guy! And he is too cute not to scrapbook! (Coming from the mom!)

So, I am now SO in the mood to put some pages together! As I sat at my table and started to "create" I realized (even though I have used my stamps on pages before!) just how great these stamps are just to add a little to each page! And the great thing is, you can make your own embellishments with the stamp sets you already have, thus saving money!


So here is Brody's page...or 3rd page of his life! (Sorry is the pic is kinda blurry!)

I thought at the last minute to use the date stamps.....which is why I bought them...to use on scrapbook pages! :)

I used some of the leaf stamps in the TAC Spring Time set to cover the circles at the bottom, then attached them with pop dots!
And of course, THICKERS! Which i {heart}!!
So, next time you sit down to put together a layout....pull out your stamps! And remember, right now TAC's T-coded stamps are 50% off! :)
One more thing I would love to share! Many of you have been to my house, and many of you have commented on how much you LOVE my scissors! Well, I have some! If you would like a pair call me and I can set you up! One pair for $8 or 2 pairs for $14! These are the best scissors ever! They can get into the tighest spots with a very sharp tip! Email me at llwillison@hotmail.com and let me know if you would like some!


Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. I have these scissors too! One of my favorite pairs! I have to say, I love how you used Spring time on the page! And I want those date disks set too, for scrapbook pages!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS