7/11/09

365: Day 133 Bubbles!

Today's challenge was to take inspiration from a card you can see HERE. It was basically all about bubbles! Ironically, I have used bubbles alot lately on my bathtub cards, so I tried to change it up a little. In those bubble cards I used TAC's Spunky Sprite Boys, so today I am using Spunky Sprite Girls! (whohoo big change right?)

This little girl is usually holding a leash and a little puppy but I had to add a bubble wand for this one. This is actually an "yo-yo" from the Boys set, but I cut it out, changed it up and stuck it on!
This color combo was a challenge in itself. I am not used to working with orange, pink and light blue but I am thinking it looks OK!

Now that you have been fully introduced to the "Spunky Sprites" this week and have visited me for day 7 of my 365 challenges, you will have to let me know what ya' think!

Thanks for hanging out and we will see you soon! Maybe tomorrow. Who knows! :)

9 comments:

  1. Oh now that is CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! And I love that you created the bubble wand from another stamp... clever girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok that's cute! Love how you turned it into a wand - and the big bubbles on the background are awesome!!! Your color combo wouldn't be something I'd normally do but I really like how it turned out!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! Love the soft colors

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute card, love your bubble wand and colour combo.
    Hugs
    Fi

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute is that card, and how clever are you, just wonderful!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMGoodness...how sweet is this?!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable card and perfect for the challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. awesome card and perfect for a bubbles challenge!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS