1/10/10

Yummy Basic Grey!

My friend Stacy, does amazing things with Basic Grey! I have always loved it but until I really started seeing it on her blog, did I realize how fantastic it actually is!

Here are 2 cards made using Basic Gray-Lemonade! I just love the bright colors! And how much it adds to a card with using alot of stamping!


The sentiments on both cards are from Verve! I love those clear acrylic stamps! You can see right where you are going on your card and it stays nice and straight this way!
Thanks for stopping by today! Have a great day!


Supplies:
Stamps: Verve
Paper: Pink Bazzill, Basic Grey Lemonade
Ink: Noir
Misc: Buttons, Ribbon, White scrappers floss, White Gel Pen, Fiskars punch, Scor-Pal, Scor-bug

4 comments:

  1. oh those are yummy! Love the BG and such wonderful colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice and springy...that is great paper. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards! This is one of my most favorite lines of paper!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. BG is marvelous paper and you've created a couple of fabulous cards. LOVE the colors you chose.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS