11/10/11

CAS-ual Fridays Challenge #28


Happy Friday!  I am here today with a new CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!  This week it's "Tag You're It"!  All about tags!  Here is my tag for today...

IMG_3973_edited-1

This adorable Thanksgiving Noteblock stamp is from Purple Onion! I stamped the image with Burnt Umber Palette ink onto Rustic Cream.  I matted it with Terracotta Tile and then added that to the tag.  I cut the 3 1/2" x 7" tag, scored the top and used a circle punch for the hole.  I used my corner rounder for the top just for a little more detail!  Super easy to make on your own!  I think this would make a great hostess gift for the holidays or even just to sit on your table!    

Here is the badge for this weeks challenge...


Stop by the CAS-ual blog to see more tags from the DT and check out the prize for the week! Purple Onion Designs is our sponsor!


Thanks so much for coming by today!  Happy 11-11-11!

14 comments:

  1. Great stamp for a wine bottle tag and love how you set the photo up too :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this!
    So simply stunning!
    And I LOVE the photo...
    where are you taking your pictures?
    They're gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been on a while bottle tangent lately and love your Thanksgiving take on the idea...

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantastic idea! Love how your tag fits right over the bottle neck, perfect for the Thanksgiving Holidays :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super setting for your tag. This really dresses up a bottle of wine. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love what you did for the challenge! Great stamp and the tag is perfect for the wine! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great wine bottle tag Laurie - love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Laurie, love this ! A beautiful and classy tag with gorgeous colours and I love the little scene you have created for us.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  9. This tag is WONDERFUL. It looks so classy. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very elegant Laurie and the tag says it all!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. My goodness I am so far behind on commenting! I love how perfect this sentiment works on that bottle tag! It was like they were made for each other!! Perfect for a gift!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS