1/26/12

Winner!!

First off, I want to thank you all for your amazingly sweet comments and really just hanging around here with me!  I love this hobby/creative outlet/stress reliever and I feels so blessed to have made so many sweet friends along the way!  Crafty people are so sweet and I am lucky to have you visit!

On to the winner of the PTI Thank you set....


Blogger Jen W. said...
Love that Berry Sorbet colour and it looks great with the Hawaiian Shores! When I was a kid I suggested we paint our house turquoise with flamingo trim. :) It would have looked much like your card!
January 23, 2012 6:43 AM

Thanks Jen!  Shoot me an email with your address and I will get this in the mail!  
Stay tuned for another round of CAS-ual Fridays coming your way at 11pm CST!  



No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS