1/15/13

Casual Elegance



Hey there!  I have a couple cards to share today for the new CAS-ual Fridays release!  Today's set is called Casual Elegance and it is full of amazing sentiments and gorgeous leaves.

Here is my first card...

IMG_9068

For this first card, I stamped everything in PTI's Fresh Snow ink and the colored in the petals and leaves with Copics.  I ran it through with the Linen impression plate for some texture and then added in some pearls to finish it off.

One more card...

IMG_9072

I embossed the leaves in white embossing powder and then added in some distress inks.  I added the panel to the white card front and then popped that up with foam tape.  A little twine and a fun sentiment and that's it!

I know there is much more to see over at the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps blog.  Stop over at see what the other girls have cooked up for today!

Thanks for coming by!  


16 comments:

  1. They're beautiful! I love the inking on the second one, it's so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of these are beautiful, but that shading on the second one really catches the eye.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so pretty, just breathtaking, love the subtle coloring on them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great set of cards, Laurie. Just love the second one - I'm a sucker for leaf images and just love the colours you used.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are fabulous Laurie! I LOVE the colors you used on the leaf panel of your second card and the fun twine treatment!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautifully elegant! Those tiny pearls are such a cute touch! Love the second card! Can't say no to distress inks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this new set! Lovely cards!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. STUNNING creations, Laurie!!! You did a fabulous job of showcasing this new stamp set!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty! I especially like the second one!

    ReplyDelete
  10. ok. That 2nd card is just super gorgeous, elegant, beautiful, amazing, etc. etc. Wow! I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. wonderful cards, Laurie! love the power of the small details!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Laurie I'm Sarah from Making-Handmade-Cards.com.

    These are lovely cards! They have simple, but terrific designs.

    I was wondering if you got our email about our Design Team invitation? It would be fabulous to have you in our team - we would love to see more of your creativity being unleashed with our eKits! Please do let me know, ok?

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS