1/09/13

On the Strip...



I am back today, stamping along with the crew over at Neat and Tangled.  I have a couple of fun cards to share using another adorable new set.  Here is my first CAS card...

IMG_9045

This new set has several fun border strips and this stamp, I thought, would be perfect for a quick and easy Valentines card.  I paired it with a sentiment from Swirly Twirly Tags.

This next card uses more of the border strips....

IMG_9047

I stamped the green sentiment strip in green ink and on green paper.  I cut it out and attached it to the card.  I added in some more of those wood feathers and a wood button to match.

I know the DT girls have lots to share!  Check out the Neat and Tangled blog for more cards and for more about the giveaways!

Thanks for looking! :)

15 comments:

  1. What a fantastic use of borders!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE these, especially that last one! You are a master!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, those are awesome. Love the neutral one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the hearts on the diagonal and this fun border strip on your second card is PERFECT with your cute wooden feather! Great cards...again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, those border stamps are great! I love how you used them, Laurie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are both fabulous!!
    LOVE that green on green though...
    I thought it was tape!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. swoon....love them but woot woot on the one with the wood veneer!

    ReplyDelete
  8. SO FABULOUS! Hello, wood feathers card..I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are lovely! Love both cards!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What fun strips! I love how you stamped on an angle on the first card, and those wooden feathers rock!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love how you made these strips look washi tape like! Very fun designs! I like how you used the feathers too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful cards, Laurie, but I'm particularly in love with the feather hello card. Yet another really well-designed card!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS