3/12/13

Sweet Stamp Shop Release...

Are you loving this chalkboard trend that is so popular right now? Then you are going to love the stamps I have to share today!  I am so excited to be here today among a line up of fabulous guest designers over at Sweet Stamp Shop.  Nicole has 2 adorable sets to share today, Kiss Me and Chalkboard Sign.  


The first card showcases an image from Chalkboard Sign....

ssspic2

I simply stamped the image using white ink on black card stock.  Then I matted it with some fun chevron paper and attached it to a kraft base.  

This next card uses the most adorable arrow image from Chalkboard Sign and the heart from Kiss me....

ssspic1

I cut out the target border with my Cameo and then stamped the arrows inside.  I stamped the heart in red ink, onto red card stock and cut that out, popping it up with foam tape for some dimension.  

I have had some sneak peeks at some other amazing cards so you should stop over and check them out too!  Click HERE to go straight to the Sweet Stamp Shop blog!  :)

Thanks for stopping in today!

28 comments:

  1. These are so cute!! Love the chevron paper on that first one, and that target cut on the second is SO fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just LOVE your chalkboard card! it's my fave!! and will you come teach me how to use my silhouette PLEASE?!?!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fabulous! I love the heart and arrows one, in particular! Great design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Laurie, I am your newest follower and am so happy to have found you! Love your fun cards, and the bold colors, and graphics! Looking forward to seeing more!
    Love your idea of the arrows and the heart! That was so clever and adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome cards Laurie! The first one is perfect chalkboard and the second one is so creative to use those images in a totally different way! Love your target!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Laurie these are fun! Love those little arrows ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love seeing the little arrows used on the second card. Great cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh oh oh the arrows look so darned cute with the bullseye and heart!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such fun cards...I love the bullseye!

    ReplyDelete
  10. your cards are super cute. LOve how the word love is so subtle in the heart.

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are totally cute, Laurie!! LOVE the chalkboard look on the first card and that target border is super fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great cards using these stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am loving the chalkboard look! Your cards are amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are GORGEOUS Laurie! Your work is always so well done, perfect color and paper combinations and perfect stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOVE the heart withe the target and arrows. What a cool design!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow! Your cards turned out awesome! I love th heart!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Another trendy idea for the card, chevron stripes and chalkboard look. They are great together, thanks for a great card.

    ReplyDelete
  18. These are both quite darling! Love those arrows paired with the heart!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. fabulous cards...love the red heart on the second with the arrows...very cool design!

    ReplyDelete
  20. oohhh love the bright paper against the dark!!! And so fun and graphic with your second card!

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a great chalkboard image on the first card (and how did you emboss the frame without actually stitching?). Also the second card is fantastic, particularly the kraft target that makes the heart bullseye stand out really well!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Those are really fabulous cards. I'm especially taken with the target card. So very cool visually.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Both cards are great - so clean and perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love the chalkboard look on the card!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Fabulous job with the SSS stamps, Laurie!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS