3/28/13

Sweet!

Hey there!  I have a couple cards today for Sweet Stamp Shop. You can click HERE to see all the new release sets for the month. 

Here is my first card...

IMG_9474

I embossed the arrows with white embossing powder and then used my Lyra Watercolor crayons to make the ombre effect.  I added in a fun little sentiment to finish it off.

For the next card, I had to add in a fun little chalkboard...

ssspic3

I love those images.  So cute!  Thanks for stopping in today!  Hope you are having a great day! 

Laurie

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful soft colors on your first card and the little chalkboard on the second is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darlng card! Very fresh and appealing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these cards! :D
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love both of these so much Laurie!! Your ombre is so soft and beautiful and I love your chalkboard technique on the second one!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! Your last card is very "Laurie" in your signature red!! :

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS