3/17/13

Yay!


It's Sneak Peek time over at CAS-ual Fridays Stamps!  Michele has an adorable new set to share today called Exclamations.  It's filled with some super fun sentiments and images.  I pulled out some ink colors I don't normally use (all Amuse) and got to work...

IMG_9446

I randomly stamped these images with the 3 colors in this diagonal pattern and then added in the sentiment in black.  To give it a little dimension, I added in some Stickles to a few spots.  Easy peasy!

The girls on the Ink Squad have lots more to share!  Check out the CAS-ual Fridays Stamp blog to see more!

Thanks for stopping in today!  Come back tomorrow for more sneak peeks!  :)

laurie

12 comments:

  1. Great mix of colours and love the bits of sparkle you added :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!! I love this card!! Thank you for making this set look as awesome as I dreamt it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The ink colors are gorgeous...love how you used the new stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your soft colors! Very cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did great with these new stamps! What a fun layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so fun! Love the glitter you've added to it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your stream of asterisks Laurie, and the sentiment is so perfectly placed!! Those Stickles are the perfect finishing touch too - they add so much interest but are still so subtle!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. fun and adorable. love that color mix with those images.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay is right! Cuteness, Laurie! Makes me think of playing Jacks as a child! Showing my age...I know! Great card - thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another awesome CAS card! Love the multi-colored jacks in the background in Spring Colors with the sentiment jumping off the card! ;D

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS