7/20/13

Best Daughter...

I'm super late today for Retro Sketches.  We went to a movie in the park last night and this morning, coffee with the girls....so I haven't been home!  So I whipped this thing up right quick just now using some new PTI goodies!  I love this new set called First place.  I think it's going to get a lot of use right here at home.  My kids will love getting notes and awards!  So anyway....here is my card...

IMG_9897.jpg

I masked off a rectangle in the background and then added in the banner on top.

IMG_9899.jpg

This weeks Retro Sketch looks like this....



But for me it looks like this....


Hope you can play along today!  Check out what the other girls have created over at the Retro Sketches blog!

Thanks for stopping in!



10 comments:

  1. Love that you turned the sketch Laurie, very cute card! Hope the movie and coffee were good ;)enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Lisa...I love how you turned the sketch. Fabulous card your beautiful girl! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous card Laurie, loving these stamps :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Laurie, family always first! I remember movies in the park with my kids fondly. Love how you turned the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card Laurie and love that you turned the sketch too. What a fabulous way to spend time with your family too, sounds like a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ack! Great use of this new cute set!!! I can't wait to get mine inky too!!!! It's a great set to have I think!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is super cute! I just adore the colors!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS