9/11/13

I love a good card kit...

(My blog is kinda wonky today.  It's under a little construction. Hope to be fixed soon!)  It's all done!  :)

Today is all about the Card Kit.  How fun is it to get a box with all things matching?  Super fun!  I had to grab up the Simon Says kit this month when I saw that wire bicycle.  And then I saw the papers.  And the stamp set?  CUTE! So I finally got to make some stuff last night and wanted to stop in and share.

This first card is a CASE of one of Kristina's cards.  When I saw how she added the banner to the little bike, I had to make one too!  

IMG_0223.jpg

For this next card, I used some of the gorgeous patterns that come in the paper pack.  I added in a little wooden bike and a sentiment from the Happy Everyday set.  

IMG_0226.jpg

So that is all I have for today!  Thanks for stopping in!


7 comments:

  1. Sweet cards! I think I like that second one best, love the grid of squares!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card today Laurie! Can't wait for the new blog look ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so beautiful, Laurie! love them both!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm lovin' these bicycles!!!! I really like the wire bike embellie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute cards, Laurie and I love your new blog look!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your cards, but I love to hoard those bicycles! Too cute to use!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So simple! So elegant! A great way to use up those bicycles in a very non-transportation way.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS