10/19/13

happy...

I needed a birthday card for a little girl.  I thought that this week's Retro Sketch was perfect for a fun little card.  AND I busted out some ribbon!  

IMG_0410.jpg

I cut out 2 pieces of card stock and layered them up with a cut out sentiment and even an embossed sentiment.  Fancy for me huh?  This sentiment die is amazing.  I ran it through the Xyron sticker maker to attach it to the card.  I tried to do the first one with little dots of glue...it was a disaster.  The Xyron is the way to go!  Then I added in a bow and some enamel dots to finish it off.  I think ribbon needs to make a come back.  It took me awhile to make this bow but I may have to make some more here soon.   Get back into practice.

Check out this week's sketch...


Stop over at the Retro Sketches blog and see what the girls have made up this week!  And link up your card too!

Thanks for stopping in!



8 comments:

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS