10/05/13

what's up?

Yay for Saturday!  Saturday usually means sleep in.  But not today.  I am headed with some girl friends to a big Barn Sale.  I am so excited!  I usually don't buy a lot but I love looking at the Vintage/remade/crafty things that they have for sale.  So as this posts...I will be going out early for the sale and having coffee with friends.  I do love fall and these fun little outings!

It's time for another edition of Retro Sketches....Here is my card for today...

IMG_0346.jpg

It's a fun sketch and has all kinds of washi potential!  Can you believe i stuck to the sketch?  I generally veer off a little but not today!  This is Kelly Purkey's new washi and a sentiment from Talk Bubbles 2.

Here is today's sketch...


So glad you came by today!  I hope you get a chance to play with the sketch this week!  Stop over to the Retro Sketches blog to see what Arielle, Kasia and Katie have created!  Have a great weekend!



4 comments:

  1. GREAT use of the Washi Laurie and i like the flair!! Fun card. The barn sale sounds fun, have a good time!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful vibrant colours Laurie! Have fun at the barn sale!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one fabulously bright card Laurie! LOVE that washi tape!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute and bright. Aren't those little buttons fun?! I loved collecting them as a kid, here and there. Wear them until you loose them. Do come back and tell how the sale went. Sounds like a fun day with crafty friends. One of the most fun things in the paper crafting hobby, is that we all have so much in common, the love of vintage things...

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS