3/26/14

hello and a gift bag!

Stopping in with a card and a gift bag today.  First off my card...

IMG_1493

So I am still trying out this whole misting thing.  I used some Memento Markers, a Studio Calico stencil and a Tim Holtz Spritzer.  (All linked below)

IMG_1494

I popped up this Small Hello die from Simon Says on to a Simon Says banner.  I cut the end off and tucked it around the inside of the bag.  I used Glossy Accents to attach everything together so it was nice and tight.

Here are the goodies I was playing with today...


photo 2

I love how this thing works.  You can come farther off the paper for more spray or even closer for a darker burst of ink.

photo 3

So I wanted to make this card into a bag for a friend, so I thought I would share some pics and a quick video on just how easy it was to make....and quick!  Keep scrolling...

photo 1

Here is a full picture of my gift bag.  Sorry for the bad picture.  Its so rainy here!

IMG_1489

Easy peasy!

All of my card hanger dies are currently in stock.  I have the Rectangle, Scalloped and Decorative dies for $12.00 a piece.  You can click on the side bar to order one today!  You can click on the video HERE, to see more about them.

Here is a quick video just to show you how easy this Card Hanger die is!



Thanks so much for stopping in today!  Have a great day!



Supply List:  

Card Hanger Die available in the right side bar...just click the Paypal link-------->

7 comments:

  1. LOVE this! And I'd say, you got the whole 'misting thing' down! lol You're rockin' it! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, Laurie! I will say it again!
    If you do not have one of these dies, GET one!!!
    They are AWESOME!!!
    Laurie is a GENIUS!!!
    I LOVE mine. I use it all of the time!
    Thank you Laurie for designing it!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the misty effect through the stencil :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your misting is so pretty Laurie, this is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well I think you have the "hang" of the misting. I bought a used SU spritzer last year because I wanted to try it and while I think it's okay, I wasn't as thrilled with my results! Your card looks fabulous, Girl:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the misting with the stencil!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just ordered all three card hangers! Love your creativity - can hardly wait to use them! Thanks for inspiring me!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS