3/08/14

Mr & Mrs...

One card that my card stash is lacking?  Wedding cards.  I really need to make more.  I get requests for them quite often and never seem to have any on hand.  So I whipped one up today for this week's Retro Sketches.

IMG_1359

I used some PTI goodies for this card.  The paper in the back is the striped Soft Stone pattern paper.  I used Maile's Grand Ampersand sentiment and die for the main focal point and then added in a little mini heart in Berry Sorbet.  Its hard to see but I covered the heart in Wink of Stella for some sparkle.  

IMG_1361

Here is this week's sketch...


It is based on a card made by Kasia!  I adore this CAS layout!  

I hope you can play along too!  Please stop by the Retro Sketches blog and link up your own creation.

Have a great day!



9 comments:

  1. Pretty wedding card, I like the little pop of red!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Love the vellum and the bit of red!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely design! That pop of red with the heart is adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful and elegant!! I love this sketch too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card!
    I am SO,SO happy you are on the PTI design team!!!
    Thanks for sharing
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love everything about this card!! I really like your style. : )

    Congrats on joining the PTI team that is my favorite company!!

    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfection, Laurie. Pure perfection. Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS