5/01/14

2 Challenges...1 card...

Hey there!  I am here today with a card for the Reverse Confetti Sketches for you to try and also for Curtain Call.  First off, here is my card.  (and its even my birthday  hehe...)

IMG_1679

Here is the SFYTT sketch....


And here is the inspiration photo for Curtain Call...

 photo source: 100layercake.com

Curtain Call has a fabulous new sponsor, Pretty Pink Posh, for the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge: Pink & Pretty!  The LEAD of this challenge will receive a gift certificate to the Pretty Pink Posh Shop!


For this card I used Reverse Confetti's scalloped die from the Love Note die set.  I added in some clear acetate for the window and added in some Gold Confetti from the Pretty Pink Post shop.   The banner is from Reverse Confetti's Tag me Die set and the sentiment from Beautiful Banners, I heat embossed in gold as well.  
The background is made from layering some gold striped washi tape.  

IMG_1680

Pink & Pretty Designers

Leigh Penner, Guest Designer



Preferences
§
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
0
-
=
Backspace
Tab
q
w
e
r
t
y
u
i
o
p
[
]
Return
capslock
a
s
d
f
g
h
j
k
l
;
'
\
shift
`
z
x
c
v
b
n
m
,
.
/
shift
English
alt
alt
Preferences

15 comments:

  1. OOOO! this is fabulous (love that you worked smart and combined the challenges). Love your shaker!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! I love shaker cards and sequins. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the gold confetti! So much fun and happy birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday sweet lady! Enjoy your day! What a sweet card. Love the sequins framed with the cute scallop frame.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Laurie! I hope you have a fabulous day!!!
    Your card is so sweet!
    Thanks for sharing
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  6. The happiest of birthday wishes and blessings to you Laurie!! PRETTY card, love the shaker frame.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthday! Wishing you a fantabulous day!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday, Laurie! I love your card, love all of the pretty gold!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great way to spend part of your day! Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So perfect. Happy birthday to you!!!! I hope you've been feeling better and were able to really celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Birthday ! Love the simplicity of both shaker cards! Hope you had a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love love love this Laurie!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So cute. I like the scalloped die. Hope you have a Happy, Happy Day.

    ReplyDelete
  14. A belated Happy Birthday! What a fun card!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS