1/30/15

MFT Countdown Day 2...

Welcome back to Day 2 of the Countdown over at My Favorite Things.  I feel honored to join all these amazing ladies as a guest this month!  Today I have another CAS card to share!

Today's set is called Keep on Rockin'.  When I saw the set and the coordinating dies, I instantly saw this image.  Looking at the die set and seeing the ear buds....I saw a stethoscope.  I am a nurse....I couldn't help it!  :)
MFT Countdown January 31

I stamped this image with a light gray ink.  I stamped the image again on some red cardstock and cut out the heart.  I put the heart, ink side down on some foam tape so it would fit perfectly into the image.  Then I added in the "earbuds" for the stethoscpe and just added in the little circle from the center of the iPod cut out.  Instant stethoscope!

IMG_0472

These dies today are so cute!  Go check out more of the release details over at the MFT blog.  I will be back again soon! Thanks for stopping in!

28 comments:

  1. Amazing card! It's great to be able to look at something and see something totally different.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing card! It's great to be able to look at something and see something totally different.

    ReplyDelete
  3. all of the new products look so amazing (and very diverse too!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too darn cute, when I saw this I knew a "nurse" made it!!! What a great stamp and die to have in your collection, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the light background stamping and being in the medical field, LOVE this card!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. SUPER CUTE! Love how you turned the ear buds into a stethoscope----so clever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! my first thought was for my doctor! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. My first thought was a stethescope, too

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE how you created the stethoscope! You're a genius!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a fun card and so clever of you to turn the earbuds into a stethoscope!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute card Laurie, love how you used the headphones in a unique way!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cute card! The stethoscope was quite creative! Fun!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS