1/28/15

Winnie & Walter Birthday Day 2...



Hey there! I am stopping in with another day celebrating Winnie and Walter's 1st birthday!  I have a fun CAS card today using the new sets called Scenery Strips, Sugar Rush and The Party.  

IMG_0444

First, I stamped a rainbow using the large stripe in Scenery Stripes and then cut it into strips.  I stacked them up and added them onto a white card base.  I stamped the Happy Birthday from Sugar Rush and the "to you" from The Party.  

IMG_0450

I am all about making matching envelopes too, so I had to stamp a ballon and a little sentiment...both from The Party.  

IMG_0451

There is lots of fun going on over at the Winnie and Walter blog.  Stop by and learn how you can win prizes and see all amazing W&W talent!

Thanks so much for stopping in today!  

10 comments:

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS