9/15/16

PTI Release in Review...

Its release day over at Papertrey Ink!  I have just a few projects left to share using the new stamps!

First up, Splits: Merry & Bright....

IMG_3705

I took a ruler and added a light pencil line down the center of the card and then stamped the image in gold down the middle 3 times.  Next, I stamped the "merry & bright" in black and added in a pen dot in between each sentiment.  I added this card front to a black card base to finish it off. 

IMG_3706

This next tag uses Holiday Swoosh and Holiday Greens Borders...

IMG_3703

I did a blended ink background for the sky and then added in the border in Simply Chartreuse.  I added in some berries and the swoosh sentiment.  

IMG_3704

I created another tag using the new set, Gifts of the Season.  

IMG_3701

I love this stamp because it is so easy to line up and add the second bit of color to the packages.  I cut them out with the open dies and then popped it up on the tag with foam tape,. I added in a sentiment and finished it off with the ribbon and twine. 

IMG_3702

This is it for me today.  Stop over to Nichole's blog to see more of today's release!  Thanks so much for coming by!  

9 comments:

  1. I've so loved all of your projects with this release! These simple gift tags are the cutest ever!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I especially love the 'presents' tag, it's so festive!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these and most especially the Merry & Bright tag. I can see it looking stunning on a gift wrapped up in white Kraft paper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your style, Laurie! So perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They're all so pretty Laurie! Smitten with those tags!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, and your tags are so lovely, Laurie! Your CAS style works so well with this release...I love everything you've created!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the tags and your cards...you are one talented lady. Can'the wait to get my box

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the tags and your cards...you are one talented lady. Can'the wait to get my box

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS