9/08/16

Right at Home: Thank you...

Hey there, crafty friends!  I am stopping in today with a card using the new Right at Home set called Grateful Heart.  I LOVE the sentiment included in this set and all the fun little images.

IMG_3661

For this card, I stamped several leaves and did some Copic coloring.  Next I took a 1" strip and stamped the sentiment.  I arranged the leaves behind the sentiment and glued the leaves and sentiment strip down to the card base.  Super simple!  

IMG_3664

Right at Home has lots more stamp sets to see in their new release.  Head on over to the Right at Home Store to check them out!  Thanks so much for stopping in today!

Laurie

8 comments:

  1. Don't you just love fall and all of those pretty colorful leaves! You've captured that thought perfectly with this beautiful card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card! Colorful and happy--sure to make the recipient smile. 😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your autumn leaves are so pretty, and I love how you placed the sentiment! Another beautiful card, Laurie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful script, love those leaves!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS