12/21/17

MFT Blueprints Challenge...

This months MFT Creative Construction with Blueprints Challenge is all about stars.  Are you new to MFT?  Each month My Favorite Things issues a new challenge where the Design Team creates projects based on their fabulous Blueprints.  Click HERE to check out the Blueprint dies.  These are sets of dies with many elements included that will help you create a fun card.  There are even pdf's available with sketches to get you started.  

Today I am using Tag Builder Blueprints 4 with this challenge in mind....

Stars will never go out of style. From masculine looks to dreamy scenes, they have a way of adding something special to any project you include them on. Our team loves them too and in this month’s collection of projects, they’ve used Blueprints featuring stars to craft spectacular looks worthy of any recipient or occasion.

Here is my card...

MFT Creative Construction with Blueprints

I used the stitched circle tag to create the three main elements.  I trimmed off the tag top, just so I could use the circle.  I stamped a sentiment on one of them and then popped them all up on foam tape.  Next, I die cut the stars using the MFT Glitter paper....which is absolutely fabulous by the way...and then popped them up on foam tape.  That little star die is included in Tag Builder Blueprints 4 and adds such a fun detail.  Last, I added in one little strip of glitter paper along the bottom and finished the card off with a  few Nuvo Crystal Drops.

MFT Creative Construction with Blueprints

The MFT Blog will have more details on this monthly Blueprints challenge.  You will also be able to see several other blueprint cards from other design team members.

So glad you stopped in today.  I hope you have a great Thursday!  


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Supply List:

2 comments:

  1. I really love your clean, efficient style !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the white space and simplicity, Laurie! Great card, especially since the design would fit the bill for males, too.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS